Last modified July 25, 2020
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, receive, store, use, share, transfer and process your personal information. It also describes what are your choices regarding the use of the content provided through this website, podcast and social media as well as your rights of access and correction of your personal information.
The Data Controller
Employee Experience Agency Emine Oy
Business ID: FI25080422
Eerikinkatu 17 C 24, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Susanna Rantanen, susanna(at)emine.fi or hellosusanna(at)modernemployerbrand.com
Name and purpose of this Registry
- Personal Data Act §19 – customer register
- Email lists – (Weekly and monthly newsletters)
- “People who downloaded content” – content and topic-based emailing lists)
This registry consists of users who signed up, registered, downloaded, subscribed to, requested, inquired, ordered and/or purchased content, products and services such as newsletters, free or paid guides, eBooks, videos, podcasts, templates, courses, webinars from www.modernemployerbrand.com.
Personal information on the registry are used to keep in contact, inform, market, sell and maintain audience and customer relationships.
Site visitors and users are information about news and current affairs, new products and services and other marketing, sales, survey & feedback direct marketing and other similar messages within the limitations of the Personal Data Act set by the Finnish law. The visitor and user accept that the company may send
The information collected and stored in the registry can be used in any or all of the following purposes:
- promoting, marketing, selling and producing products and services
- collecting statistical information about our audience
- maintaining and developing customer relations
- confirming participation to events
- contacting you about billing, account management, and other administrative matters
- contacting you for customer service
- improving and developing your user and customer experience, the site, services marketed on the site or through the other channels listed and described further down
- conducting user studies and marketing surveys
- posting customer testimonials and comments, which may contain personal information with your consent asked via email
- remarketing and retargeting via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter tools and services
- processing your payment information (through a third-party service provider who is not permitted to retain or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of processing the payment on our behalf)
What information we collect about you
Would you choose to download any free or paid content from our website, sign up for a newsletter (or similar), register for an event or a course, we will ask for your:
- First name
- Last name
- Work email
- (Please notice, if you choose to leave your private email instead, you give us the consent to treat it like a business email. If this is not ok with you, you should either use work email or not opt-in at all.)
- If you are a paying customer, we will collect company and contact person information such as:
- Company name and ID, address, invoicing address and other invoicing details.
- Contact person name, telephone number and email.
- Other information for the purpose of maintaining and updating customer relationship such as inquiries and requests for offer about our services and products, orders and contracts, sales process related information, customer feedback and references, cancellations.
- Emails to our company emails from site users.
- Consent and approvals of our site users.
- User data such as link clicks, pages and/or posts opened, date and time of visit.
A user who signed up for our email list(s) is able to unsubscribe from the email list via the unsubscribe link on each email. Please note, a user may be registered in more than one email list and may still receive messages and materials from us even if the user thought they already unsubscribed. If you would like to unsubscribe from all emails from us, please contact us via email at email@example.com
We never sell personal information
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
Third party services & social media used on this site
- Google Analytics
- Tag Manager
- Google Fonts
- Apple / iTunes
Personal Information released outside EU or EEA
This website may use or uses the following third-party tools that may be located outside EU or EEA:
- MailerLIte email marketing https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Teachable online course platform https://teachable.com/privacy-policy
How we get your Personal Information
We get your Personal Information when you subscribe to our emails, download a free content, sign up and register to our services, webinars, events, offers and promotions, and / or make purchases either on our website or via our website. We also get your personal data through cookies and for example social media pixels and insight tags.
Protecting your Personal Information
Accessing the registers where we hold personal data requires user name and password. The user rights are given only to our employees and selected partners, such as our accountant or our marketing partners.
Access rights are given only as per role, assessed periodically and withdrawn within 24 hours from end of employment or contract.
External websites and links to third-party websites
Public comments on our blog posts
Our websites allow you to comment and your comment will be visible on our website. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for what information you share publicly.
Your right to check and correct your personal information (Finnish Personal Data Act 26§)
People in direct marketing registers (in Finland) have the right to check what personal data has been stored into company registers. Should you want to use this right and have your personal information checked on our registers, you can do this by sending a written and signed letter to Susanna Rantanen / Emine Oy, Eerikinkatu 17 C 24, 00100 Helsinki, Finland with a return address.
We recommend you to follow the instructions of the Office of Data protection: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/when-you-want-to-inspect-your-data
When you request for your personal information to be checked, please mention the request concerns the customer & prospect register of Employee Experience Agency Emine Ltd.
Should we have mistaken information about you in our register, you are entitled to request us to correct the information. The request to correct your personal information must be sent us to in written. In the request, you must clarify exactly which information you request to be corrected, what is the correct information and how you want us to correct the information.
When we store information about you, we are not manually checking whether the information shared was correct. When you receive emails marketing automation system, you are able to also manually correct, add, amend or delete your personal information.
Notifying us about misconduct
Despite our best efforts transferring information on the Internet and via electronic tools, apps and technology is not 100% secure. We cannot therefore guarantee an absolute Privacy. Should we become aware of a breach of Privacy, we will immediately take actions to fix the issue and notify the applicable parties in order to take the required and necessary steps to secure information and stop the breach.
Your responsibilities as an Internet and Social Media User
Please notice, that your Privacy requires also for you to take care of your internet security by using passwords complex enough, safekeeping them and changing them periodically. You must also confirm the secure use of your own devices.
The rights of the visitors of this website
As a visitor to this website, you have the right to:
- Request which personal information we may keep about you.
- Limit how we can use your personal information.
- Request to correct your personal information.
- Unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
- The right to be forgotten.
- Cancel the consent to email you.
- Transfer your personal information.
- Decline the Controller to use your personal information for promotion, marketing, market surveys and sales purposes.